- Real-time level measurements
- No future maintenance or recalibration required after installation
- Alerts sent through Email and / or Text Message
- 6 configurable level alerts - triggers on either a rising or falling level
- 4 configurable time of day alerts - sent on a daily or weekly schedule
- Records up to 3 months of past levels and displays on interactive chart
- Estimates future usage and when the tank will be empty
- Tank level can be displayed as up to 4 different units: cm, %, Liters, gal
- Meter is self-contained
- Future proof. The meter will never become outdated and stop functioning due to external factors
- There are no accounts to sign up for or personal information stored on any cloud services
- Other than user set emails, no data is transmitted outside the home network
- Unit contains its own web server and data memory
- Easy installation and setup
- Unit consists of 3 main components; lower in tank sensor, head unit, and 12v outdoor power supply
- Multiple apps developed for easy communications
- Designed and produced in Alberta, Canada
- Comes with a 2 year limited warranty
Customer Supplied Requirements
- 2.4Ghz home network with good wireless signal at the water tank
- Even though we work hard to make this meter compatible with all network Access Points, there are certain manufacturer's or models that this meter may have difficulty connecting to
- In these cases or if there is insufficient wireless signal at the installation point, it is the users responsibility add another a compatible Access Point or Wi-Fi repeater to the home network for the meter to connect to
- 12v low voltage power wires running from the power supply installation location to the meter installation location
- If a previous meter or low level alarm was installed, the wiring can be disconnected and re-used to run power
- If no previous wiring is available, common low voltage yard lighting wire from any hardware store is ideal to use. See Examples Here
- It is up to the user to verify and follow all local installation regulations
Great product that was easy to install into existing infrastructure. Went above a beyond to answer my questions and very accommodating to get the product into my hands very quickly. Very pleased with the service delivery. It works great and shows me exactly what level I am at. I have verified it. Makes delivery planning much better.
I had a complicated setup as my cistern is a long way from my router. I had to run dedicated power to the cistern (which I have always wanted to do, anyway), install a good outdoor wifi extender (another thing I have always wanted to do), etc. As a result, I had many questions for Rob and he was very prompt with helpful replies. Now that I am set up and have access to the water level info, it's amazing how it makes my life easier by removing any questions or worries about how much water is still in the tank! The e-mail notifications are great! I can now demote my dip stick to a back up role, but I'm sure it will gather dust. Thanks again, Rob!
Great product! I’ve only had it up and running for about a week now, but I’m very happy with how smooth the setup went. Instructions were detailed and easy to follow. You get a lot of great features with this product.
Ordered and received within a few hours. Rob was super helpful answering any questions and helping me get it set up.
Very quick delivery, extremely easy to set up, it has given us a lot of peace of mind knowing the accurate level of our cistern. Will recommend to friends.