- Real-time level measurements
- No future maintenance or recalibration required after installation
- Alerts sent through Email and / or Text Message
- 6 configurable level alerts - triggers on either a rising or falling level
- 4 configurable time of day alerts - sent on a daily or weekly schedule
- Records up to 3 months of past levels and displays on interactive chart
- Estimates future usage and when the tank will be empty
- Tank level can be displayed as up to 4 different units: cm, %, Liters, gal
- Meter is self-contained
- Future proof. The meter will never become outdated and stop functioning due to external factors
- There are no accounts to sign up for or personal information stored on any cloud services
- Other than user set emails, no data is transmitted outside the home network
- Unit contains its own web server and data memory
- Easy installation and setup
- Unit consists of 3 main components; lower in tank sensor, head unit, and 12v outdoor power supply
- Multiple apps developed for easy communications
- Two sensor ranges available:
- 0-5m for standard cisterns
- 0-20m for deep tanks or shallow wells
- Designed and produced in Alberta, Canada
- 1 year limited warranty
Customer Supplied Requirements
- 2.4Ghz home network with good wireless signal at the water tank
- Even though we work hard to make this meter compatible with all network Access Points, there are certain manufacturer's or models that this meter may have difficulty connecting to
- In these cases or if there is insufficient wireless signal at the installation point, it is the users responsibility add another a compatible Access Point or Wi-Fi repeater to the home network for the meter to connect to
- 12v low voltage power wires running from the power supply installation location to the meter installation location
- If a previous meter or low level alarm was installed, the wiring can be disconnected and re-used to run power
- If no previous wiring is available, common low voltage yard lighting wire from any hardware store is ideal to use. See Examples Here
- It is up to the user to verify and follow all local installation regulations
Very satisfied with my purchase
Great product that was easy to install into existing infrastructure. Went above a beyond to answer my questions and very accommodating to get the product into my hands very quickly. Very pleased with the service delivery. It works great and shows me exactly what level I am at. I have verified it. Makes delivery planning much better.
I have had this installed for couple weeks and it is reassuring to know what my water level is at - takes all the guesswork out of the equation. Rob was very knowledgeable and helped me set up the Water Window for a custom solar setup without having to dig a trench for power. I have not tested the email alert yet, my water level is still good and it it looks like I will end going an extra week on my water order which is great. Thank you Rob.
Simple solution delivers well
Excellent. But if a technical install getting it to communicate, but the instructions worked well and helped me through it.
This is what you need when living with a tank and never knowing the level. It works at these frigid temperatures too. Highly recommended. Thank you for the quick response and the help with setup, although setup is so easy anyone can do it. The instructions are perfect.
Was having some issues setting up the system. They helped to troubleshoot the problem and it turned out to be my router, not the Water Window. Has been up and running for a few weeks, seems to be hassle free!